Bible Study

50 Things You Need to Know About Heaven by Dr. John Hart

By Dr. John Hart

Answers in your questions about Heaven

We all need to know what occurs when we die. do we visit heaven? what is going to we do there? can we see our household?
It seems the Bible is stuffed with solutions on your most crucial questions, explaining what heaven seems like, who may be there, and the way to get there within the first position. during this publication you will discover transparent reasons of those passages, supplying you with a good and gorgeous photograph of our everlasting domestic. locate convenience and peace within the fact approximately heaven.

Show description

Read or Download 50 Things You Need to Know About Heaven PDF

Similar bible study books

The Bible on Leadership: From Moses to Matthew -- Management Lessons for Contemporary Leaders

While you are searching for a well-written, easy-to-read, "non-bible-thumping" biblical viewpoint on management that may be utilized to latest glossy company setting, you've got chanced on it.

Each of the 10 chapters of this extensively-researched publication involved in a distinct commonly-recognized management trait (honesty and integrity, function, kindness and compassion, humility, communique, functionality administration, staff improvement, braveness, justice and equity, management development). inside of every one bankruptcy, inter-related sub-chapters featured many leadership-related vignettes approximately biblical icons (Jesus, Moses, David, Solomon, and so forth. ) and smooth company leaders (Jack Welch (General Electric), Herb Kelleher (Southwest Airlines), Jack Stack (Springfield Remanufacturing), Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield (Ben & Jerry's), and so on. ). the ultimate web page of every bankruptcy used to be a precis directory of the biblical management classes highlighted in the course of the chapter.

I am no longer as nice a scholar of the Bible because the writer, and that i think my relative lack of expertise restricted my appreciation of his awesome biblical wisdom and adventure. i'd have most well-liked a much less bold process with much less different management fabric and extra time spent establishing and offering the Bible's 'case experiences. ' nonetheless, the e-book supplied many fantastic management classes from the Bible and the present company global that have been informative and appropriate to leaders in any respect levels.

The 52 Greatest Stories of the Bible. A Devotional Study

In trendy international, the fundamental construction blocks of a Christian worldview are frequently lacking in people's lives. to aid fill during this lacking info, The fifty two maximum tales of the Bible provides a foundational, transparent synthesis of the main major narratives of the Bible besides the results and functions of those interrelated tales.

Matthew's Missionary Discourse. A Literary Critical Analysis

This booklet bargains a particular way to the interpretative problems surrounding Matthew's Missionary Discourse. whereas the discourse right lies inside a story framework designating the atmosphere of its supply, the defined project doesn't in any respect issues consider the certain environment. Weaver shifts cognizance from historical-critical to literary-critical matters.

Additional info for 50 Things You Need to Know About Heaven

Example text

God must “grade on a curve,” and that means I will be in heaven. In conversations like the one I had with this older man, I rarely find anyone who is 100 percent confident about going to heaven. We would think that a 95 percent assurance—or better, a 99 percent assurance—is well worth the risk. But is it? Would you get on an airplane at Chicago’s O’Hare airport—most often ranked the busiest airport in the world—with that kind of risk? If there was a 99 percent chance that your plane would make it to its destination, and only a 1 percent chance it would crash and everyone on board would be killed, would you board that plane?

The plan was to rescue all humans by punishing his sinless Son, Jesus, on a Roman cross, an ancient method of capital punishment. Jesus was a substitute sacrifice for all people who have ever lived—his undeserved punishment for our deserved punishment. God requires only that one believe in Jesus as the one sent from the Father in heaven as a sacrifice on your behalf. John 3:16 is probably the most famous verse in the Bible. It tells the good news of eternal life in one sentence. ” FOR FURTHER STUDY Isaiah 55:6–7; John 1:12–13; 6:35; 10:7–9; Romans 4:5; 6:23; Ephesians 2:1–10 3 Do Christians go to heaven immediately after they die?

Stephen was a man characterized by grace, faith, and the power of the Spirit. He was also the first Christian martyr. While his persecutors were hurling stones at him to put him to death, he cried out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit” (Acts 7:59). Did Jesus answer his prayer? Of course! And Stephen fully anticipated that in the next moment Jesus would answer his request and he would be in the presence of the Lord. In fact, every Christian who has truly placed faith in Jesus Christ for his salvation will be transported immediately into heaven like Stephen.

Download PDF sample

Rated 4.34 of 5 – based on 47 votes